Friday, 15 June 2012
Opie
The task was to create an Opie of myself so that I got used to using the tools in Photoshop. To do this I took a picture of myself using Photo booth. I then pu the image into Photoshop. To create the Opie I used the lasso tool to extract the parts of the picture I wanted to modify and I found that tool was the easiest to use. I then used the eedrop and fill tool to change the colours. I had to use the brush tool for the top as I did not extract the pink and grey parts separately. I used the shape tools to create the eyes which I am not happy with. I also had to erase a fair bit of the picture when it came to the outline as I was doing it wrong. I was successful n completing the task as I managed to create the Opie but I am not 100% satisfied with the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment